We deliver throughout Singapore except for restricted areas. Shipping fee for orders below S$300 are as followed:
|1 – 5 Kg
5 – 10 Kg
10 – 20 Kg
20 – 30 Kg
Your order will be delivered the next day if placed before 12am. After 12am, the order will be delivered to you the day after. Deliveries are not done on Saturdays, Sundays and on Singaporean Public Holidays. Same day delivery … working on it! We will keep you informed when this option becomes available.
Our delivery partner will contact you to confirm the delivery day and time.
If we attempt to deliver your order, but you are not present to receive it; we will contact you to arrange a re-delivery for free. If our courier is unable to reach you after two delivery attempts, the package will be returned to our offices and extra charges will apply for the next attempts.
We only accept returns for Goods which are faulty. We unfortunately cannot accept other types of return of products after the payment has been processed.
Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or if the content of your order is incorrect, and notify to us within 14 days of purchase. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of a corked bottle or of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty. If your item is faulty, you can return it for a refund in Store coupon or an exchange for the item mentioned in your order.
Do not hesitate to contact our Team at anne firstname.lastname@example.org for any assistance.
Before returning a faulty item, please check if the item meets the following conditions:
- Item must be in its original purchase condition, packaging must be unopened (including the plastic around the box), unused, unmarked and not defaced in any manner.
- Items purchased as part of a set or a multi-item pack must be returned as a whole set.
- Gifts with Purchase and samples must also be returned if it is included in the purchase.
Then, if you meet these criteria, please send an email at email@example.com mentioning:
- The reference number of your order
- The name of the faulty item
- The reason why your item is faulty
You will then receive an email containing your Returns Collection Order (RCO) and instructions for the return.
We will arrange for a free pick up of the faulty item. Once we have received the items and inspected them, should the item be validated as faulty, you will have the choice between a Store Credit Coupon and an exchange (same item). Should you choose to be issued a store credit coupon, you will be able to use it for your next order. In case of an exchange (same item), we will arrange a new delivery. Please note that store credit coupon will be valid for one year. Please be aware that you may need to pay any cost difference and additional shipping fees. Should the item be out of stock, we will issue a Store Credit Coupon for the value of the concerned item.
If you have received an item as a gift and if the item is faulty, you may return it for an exchange or a store credit coupon to your My Selection account (you will need to register your details). To arrange a return, please follow the procedure in Returns.
Note, faulty item within corporate gifts may only be returned by the original purchaser and within 14 working days of initial receipt.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on My Selection. However, as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be completely accurate.
- All items are quality controlled and checked for any faults before they are dispatched to customers.
- Should you receive an item that is not in perfect condition please contact us immediately.
- Faulty items should be returned in their original packaging.